Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dirty Kuffar

There was a story that I was reading here today that really pissed me off for some reason. The article is about a Marine singing on video about killing an Iraqi family. The title is called "Hadji Girl" it's about 4 minutes long. I tried to find this video and the site which hosted it is posting that it was removed by the user. People this boils my blood! There a few reasons why. First reason Haditha....sigh I mean I'm sure this REMF video was made well before Murtha condemned the Marines to Hell. But some overzealous "I hate the kids that stole my lunch money" reporters aid searched high and low for this little gem. Found it painted the inside of his pants white and turned it into a hatecrime video for his "masters" over at the Associated Press. And then "they" spin the story out to you fine people with it dripping of "See this is a common practice for America".

Nihad Awad, executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said that in light of recent allegations of atrocities committed by Marines in Haditha and other towns in Iraq, the video should be investigated by the Pentagon and Congress.

And what's Congress/Murtha gonna do? Investigate the living feces out of it. Why? Because the Council on American-Islamic Relations have a copy of the video on there website(Which I watched and although juvenile harmless) that they will gladly forward to any Congressman interested in getting there name on FOX NEWS! And effectively ending this portly Marines career.

Oh but my friends wait Shamrock has found a diamond in the rough! What if I told you that in the 2005 timeframe a video very similar to this one was made. Yet no media hype was brought to it. No C.A.I.R. asking for investigations into the source or validity of said video. "Show that shit!" you scream. Well ok then here it is.

Shamrocks Moment Of ZEN


12 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 13, 2006, Blogger Blue2Green said...

WTF is that crap...Dirty Kuffar...a white dude...singing a reggae song...about jihad. Now I HAVE seen it all. If you haven't checked out my Blog...cruise over there...As an Arabic Linguist, I find this video very amusing

 
At Tuesday, June 13, 2006, Blogger Toni said...

Damn - that pisses me off. I linked to that video and thought it was funny.

Anyway, I linked to your post. Found you by way of Jake.

 
At Tuesday, June 13, 2006, Blogger Shamrock7 said...

Toni: Hello and welcome a friend of Jakes is a friend of mine. I hope you enjoy your visits here and please come back for more rants

 
At Tuesday, June 13, 2006, Blogger Jake said...

dude, where's my car?

 
At Tuesday, June 13, 2006, Blogger Shamrock7 said...

It's that black yuppie box parked in that lot you call a driveway

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006, Blogger Jake said...

Landrovers are the extremely rugged vehicles. In now way do they qualify as yuppie cars. The VW jetta is a yuppie car. And Big Red Dodge Rams are for rednecks.

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006, Blogger Shamrock7 said...

REDNECKS!!! how dare you insult BIG RED! Oh the wrath of the Big Red is upon you sir. Stand warned!
SHAMROCK OUT!

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006, Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey! I have a Jetta. My soldier bought it for me. It's NOT a yuppy car. Um, mine is a Jetta wagon. STILL not a yuppy car. It's the stylish alternative to a minivan. With a lot less seats. :)

This story really made me angry too! You can still see the video here.

They are totally mischaracterizing the overall message - insurgents try to ambush him and the Marine comes out on top. Guess which part of that the AP has a problem with, right?

Oh, BTW, found my way here through Jake's blog. Hi!

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006, Blogger Shamrock7 said...

jennifer: HI! no a Jetta is not a yuppie car You go girl with your Jetta Jake is just jealous of the gas milage that you get is all. Yes this story is very angering to all of us. Although the video is kinad funny. Please feel free to come back and join the rant

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006, Blogger Pamela said...

I thought the video was funny.

Came to you by way of Jake and Fast Squirrel. Good posts, keep 'em coming.

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006, Blogger Shamrock7 said...

Pamela: Hello and welcome I have added you to the "Cool People" list on my taskbar I hope you don't mind. Good blog I like it

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006, Blogger Kell said...

Loved it. Keep the rant up.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home