Saturday, June 10, 2006

New Guy here hello

Well here it is after being harassed for about 6 months to start my own blog I did. And I gotta tell ya it feels grrrreat! Well lots to talk about so lets get started shall we. Ok I am currently trying to join an elite group of guys known as (insert dramatic music of your choice) Special Operators!!!.....Actually a SF medic and since I am about 8 days from becoming this I unfortunately will not be sharing my experiences from that portion of my journey. I may reference this HUGH part of my life from time to time since it was quite a chunk of change in my life that I cannot and would not want back. For the most part it has been an eye opening and maturing experience. I have met and trained with exceptionally bright and competent people and I have also had the misfortune to see ...well lets just say idiots as well. All of us are very excited to get the hell out of this phase and move on. Every day we ask ourselves and our peers "where are you going" "what language do you think you'll get". And of course my quick wit and intelligence say" I don't @*&^ing know!" And so is the theme ...limbo.....Whats in store for us only time will tell. And with that i leave you with Shamrocks moment of Zen

7 Comments:

At Sunday, June 11, 2006, Blogger Fastest Squirrel said...

Welcome Brother! You can never have too many medics in the house! Which group are you headed to?

 
At Sunday, June 11, 2006, Blogger Shamrock7 said...

Fastest Squirrel: Thank you! Dunno yet they havn't told us. Hoping to find out by this week.

 
At Sunday, June 11, 2006, Blogger JACK ARMY said...

Welcome! Gotcha on my sidebar, looking forward to more posts. If ya need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

 
At Sunday, June 11, 2006, Blogger Shamrock7 said...

Jack Army: Thank you as well. I'll keep um coming

 
At Monday, June 12, 2006, Blogger Jon said...

Hey Shamrock, I found your blog via Jack Army. Lookin forward to reading your posts.

 
At Monday, June 12, 2006, Blogger jbrookins said...

Look forward to reading your posts. The fun now begins.....

 
At Monday, June 12, 2006, Blogger Shamrock7 said...

jon&jbrookins: oh yes the fun has begun!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home