Thursday, June 29, 2006

Rest in Peace Doc






STAFF SERGEANT DAMION G. CAMPBELL
Staff Sgt. Damion G. Campbell, 23, of Baltimore, Md., died on August 26, 2005, in Khayr Kot, Afghanistan, where an improvised explosive device detonated near his HMMWV during a combat patrol. SSG Campbell was a Medic assigned to the Company A, 1st Battalion, 508th Infantry Regiment, Vicenza, Italy.


Damion was one of my first medics under me when I took over Senior Medic duties. Damion was a good guy and a great medic. You will be missed Doc.

Sadness cleanses the soul. As painful as it is it will in turn make you stronger.

5 Comments:

At Thursday, June 29, 2006, Blogger Jenna Howard said...

Stay safe boys.

Peace

 
At Thursday, June 29, 2006, Blogger Jon said...

R.I.P. Doc

 
At Friday, June 30, 2006, Blogger Kell said...

Until I lost my twin sister in October, I felt sorrow for those lost, but never the true emotion that one must feel losing a brother. I think my heart actually broke a little more when watching that tribute video. Thank you for sharing.

Peace and prayers to Damion's family.

 
At Friday, June 30, 2006, Blogger Station Commando said...

It sucks to lose a soldier you knew. I've been there. R.I.P.

 
At Thursday, August 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
Citgo gas card online payment Discounteddelta faucets Delta faucet 441 wf http://www.ultram-9.info/hiv-ultram.html Dranetz faucets malaysia external debt Repair faucet leak http://www.buy-vicodin-5.info/addiction_from_symptom_vicodin_withdrawal.html Inkjet cartridges and recycle faucets delta Oldsmobile cutlass tennessee Industrial plastic faucets Aston martin cars for restoration Faucet wand air purifiers inc http://www.glacier-bay-faucets-3.info/Outdoor-hot-cold-faucet.html faucets danze G6 body kit How to fix the shower faucet Back com pain relief

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home