Friday, July 07, 2006

Democrats, Dunkin donuts, and fancy doodling!


Jeez I've been busy! One never knows how much one loves the English language so much until one tries to learn another language! And not just any other language but one of the hardest, in my opinion, languages out there. Grasping Arabic is like slamming your head into a metal pole. I mean the result is the same...It makes your head hurt.


Kim Jung Il.......? What's the matter guy?!...Are we not giving you enough attention? AWWWWW! Come here you portly lil spring roll I'll give you a squeeze! This guy is starved for international attention. "Kim your country sucks bro" His missiles are no doubt as effective as his sex life. There up for a minute then oops! "Its ok Kim it happens to a lot of deranged dictators" If you think about it he's getting what he wants. Everyone in the world is looking at North Korea right now. And of course the MSM is treating this story like nuclear winter is within minutes. I mean I understand that if these missiles become effective we are in another nuclear arms race. Japan will want to defend its own soil which we will let them do. That will then piss off China. And tensions will rise and then the U.S. will have to bring Reagan back from the dead to SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYONE!


Senator Biden (D) was on C-SPAN talking about how you can't go into a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts in Dover without running into an Indian! The best part is that he said this to an Indian man ON C-SPAN!!! People he said this on television! I saw this on the Drudge Report yesterday. So I went home after school and turned on the news on to see if this was being reported. It wasn't! Not even a ticker message about it! Well MSM is slower than Drudge when it comes to reporting something this juicy so I went to bed. Woke up and turned on the tube again. NOTHING!....? People if a Republican had said this it would be plastered all over the media! The Dems would call for hearings and public saber rattling and finger pointing. "Democrats are down with the whole respect of minority thing" they would say. "He's not being blatantly racist, he's thanking the Indian people for there hard work in the service industry" would be another Dem approach. Then they would say "We are sorry that America is so oppressive to the Indian people and India. Senator Biden is under a lot of stress because there is no plan to withdraw from the war in Iraq"




Remember 7/7/05

10 Comments:

At Friday, July 07, 2006, Blogger Jenna Howard said...

Sigh. I was being all very serious-minded until you brought donuts into the mix. Now I have a hankering for some Tim's and there are none in the kitchen. It's Friday. That means it's donut day. Harrumph.

And I didn't know my brother was Arabic because his handwriting is pretty damn close to that chicken scratch. If I can't read his English...good luck with that, dude.

Where oh where are the donuts? Sigh. Me wants me some chocolate glaze now.

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006, Blogger Shamrock7 said...

Jenna: donuts aaaaaahhhh!

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006, Blogger Blue2Green said...

Hey man, I can feel your pain with the arabic, let me know if I can help you out at all.

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006, Anonymous Kath said...

"portly lil spring roll"
That was fabulous!

I like that you have 'remember 7/7/05' we should all be mindful, thanks for that.

On another note, my younger brother (18) just spent 9 months in China learning Mandarin - have to say he's pretty damn good now. Keep up the good work, you'll be great.

Jenna: you with the chocolate! now I want chocolate... oh a Mr. Goodbar! :o)

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006, Blogger Jake said...

shamrock- just watched a report on Biden. Foxnews. And your prediction on what he would say in response was almos word for word on the service industry.

 
At Saturday, July 08, 2006, Blogger Kell said...

Classic post... spring roll. HA!!

You know... I just can't watch anything about Kim Jung II, without seeing him in Team America. That movie ruined my news watching capabilities.

 
At Sunday, July 09, 2006, Blogger Jon said...

Yeah Arabic sounds like it could be pretty tough. I had enough trouble with Spanish in High School, but part of that problem could have been because I never really studied.
I've reached the point where I can't take Kim seriously anymore. It might have something to do with Team America and him being so lonely.

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006, Anonymous Mr. Twisted said...

"I'm...So... Ronery..."

 
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006, Blogger Jennifer said...

Ok, that took me waaaaaaaaay too long to get that, Mr. Twisted. But, now, I'm LMAO. :)

 
At Thursday, July 13, 2006, Anonymous mr. twisted said...

Well I don't want to make it easy for you, Jennifer. Ha.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home