Saturday, December 09, 2006

I'm Back... But Sadness Surrounds Me...

Hello everyone I'm Shamrock7 and yes I do exist and yes I am back for more. My job is simple the mission has not changed I bring to you the sad cold hard world as seen, of course, by me. I am sorry to all my regular readers for the sudden disappearance of my blog. The story is like this.......I was (until recently) involved with a beautiful woman whom I called "The Shamrock Princess". We lived together for about 2 1/2 to 3 years before I well we decided to get engaged to be married. Well long story short about a couple of months after the magical engagement which consisted of a Beach a bed and breakfast for the weekend and great Carolina weather the problems started. She didn't like this blog ..So I shut it down....She didn't like football...So I made an effort to stop watching....She didn't like the assault rifle, handgun, and other assortments of "legal" WMDs I had at the house got rid of them.....Well as you all know I am in language school. Well one Saturday whilst at said class she made her move. I came home and was slapped in the face with the harsh reality that she "POOF" disappeared! Pieces of furniture where gone and other various items through the house were missing. All of our pictures were stacked on the coffee table and such. As I walked through the house getting colder and feeling my heart slowly drop into my boots all I could think of was that "This has to be a joke!" I made my way to our bed chamber and that's when I saw it. The infamous burgandy box with the words "Modern Love" embedded into the top. Next to that was her cellphone. And a "letter" which has become the "Dear Shamrock" letter. Hands shaking I opened the ring box....There it sat...So beautiful... A true representation of my undying love for her. All I wanted was a hitman to come out of the closet and BAM! Like the movies and the camera would capture my brains and cranial viscera splattered onto the wall to my front. I will not share the letter with you due to that I respect Her privacy. After not hearing from her for at least a week and a half she calls me and tells me that she's safe and made the trip ok. I wish her all the fortune and luck for her future endeavors and seriously hope she finds peace within herself.

I know there are some of you that are saying"Ruck Up P*&^!!!!" Well your right I am. And this blog entry will be the last one of its kind. This I promise to all of you read and move on like we all have too. At least this unfortunate situation happened while I was still stateside and not out visiting "My uncle". As far as myself.... Jake Commando and I will be combining our blogs as I will be his new "guest" writer for his blog. But never fear Shamrockites this blog will still be here and I will be submitting articles from my brain on a regular basis. Thank you for your continued support and to all of you new people welcome and relax.


SHAMROCK OUT!

25 Comments:

At Saturday, December 09, 2006, Blogger Jenna Howard said...

*sends a cyber hug*

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006, Blogger Shamrock7 said...

thank you jenna I missed you alot

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006, Blogger Jenna Howard said...

ditto, Irish.

-sending another hug just cuz i can-

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006, Blogger Shamrock7 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006, Blogger Shamrock7 said...

I love your new webpage Jenna but i misss commenting on it. Oh well Work is work i guess

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006, Blogger jbrookins said...

Aha brother it happens. But face it you wouldn't have like all those restrictions on you anyway.

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about this bro but FIDO man. We missed you! You probably knew deep in your heart that it was not in the cards when she tried to change who you were. True love does not do that.

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006, Blogger Smith said...

You have more important things to do and this country needs men like you.
Welcome back.

 
At Sunday, December 10, 2006, Blogger Jenna Howard said...

I'm hoping in the new year to be back but until then i guess we're stuck with me commenting here.

Seriously...glad you came back to blogging, babe.

 
At Sunday, December 10, 2006, Blogger Soxfan said...

Hey Shamrock...sorry to hear about the woman issues but when life kicks you in the nuts you just gotta make lemonade... or somethin like that

 
At Sunday, December 10, 2006, Blogger emm said...

Have lurked here via Jake's blog, but never posted a comment. Gosh, this post just tears your heart out, and I wanted to comment. There is no hurt like that of a broken heart. I am sure you have heard the gamut of consolations, but I will add one more. We all deserve to be with someone who is “sold out – 100%”. I would suspect that the road you will travel in the upcoming years/decades will be tough. You need someone who is wants you AND all that comes with your job. The things you mentioned that you changed were not necessarily behaviors, but who you ARE. There is a difference. Don’t forget that.

*steps off soap box*

 
At Sunday, December 10, 2006, Blogger Shamrock7 said...

Jon: Hey man glad to see you back! I like my nuts i don't want to make anything outta them. Thanks for the comment

Emm: Thank you for your insight I really needed your input on a difficult situation.

 
At Tuesday, December 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah...big hug from me too! Hang in there....kind of feels like being a fumbled football for a bit, but it gets better!

Glad your okay...I was wondering what happened to you..

B.F.

 
At Tuesday, December 12, 2006, Blogger Fallen' Angel said...

Like others, I have lurked here, but never posted till now. Though I hate knowing that heartbrake was the cause, It's good to see you back! Lookin' foward to you and Jake blogging together - that'll be a must read with my morning coffee. Welcome Back!

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oil and water
liberal and conservative

'nuff said.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but that's the way I read it.

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006, Blogger Francis Marion said...

I have seen these signs more times than I care to remember. Any time a girl says it's me or -fill in the blank-, she's already gone.

BTW, there are over 3 billion other women in the world.

 
At Thursday, December 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

francis marion is right. I've lived 26 years in that kind of relationship and trust me you do not want it.

What can I say? I took an oath. -JTC

 
At Saturday, December 16, 2006, Anonymous Carolina said...

Expecting a person to change who they are to suit you is not caring, it is a power play. I have had a few men try a similiar thing with me.

 
At Sunday, December 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've had to go through this tough time but, selfishly, I'm glad you are back and sure that you and Jake Commando will soon be causing trouble across the blogosphere :)

P

 
At Friday, December 22, 2006, Anonymous AngelinMI said...

Glad that you are back to blogging and sorry about your experience with love.

 
At Monday, December 25, 2006, Blogger Fallen' Angel said...

Thinking about you today, Shamrock and remembering the "Joys" of the first Holidays after a cut-away.

It looks like you have some really good friends here and those realationships are worth more than any girl.

(Yes, feminists, I said it, please come try to kill me...pretty-please?)

I hope you're already realizing that it *does* get better with time.

I'm Irish too, so I know that genetic sorrow of our kind. I believe that triat is also linked to the Guiness gene as well. Perhaps there's a reason that? ;)

Hang in there!

Angel

 
At Thursday, December 28, 2006, Blogger Shamrock7 said...

thank you so much Angel maybe i won't kill you just buy you a drink

 
At Thursday, December 28, 2006, Blogger Fallen' Angel said...

Hmmm...death vs drink.

I believe I'll choose the latter. ;)

 
At Friday, January 12, 2007, Blogger Kell said...

You are way too precious of a soul to be hurt like that. I am so sorry and wish I could help.

Strangers love you and thank you.

 
At Wednesday, June 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope someone reads this... I was the shamrock princess. This blog is in no way the truth. Sorry to say that all of you have been fooled (just like me) by Shamrock. Here’s the only truth in this blog- I asked, no I told him to stop bloging on certain sites do to the perverted things he was bloging to other women. What shamrock has conveniently omitted to type is that he had a few anger problems. These problems consisted of choking me, breaking things in our home, trying to run me over with his truck,ect… Oh before I forget about the
assault rifle let me tell you why he got rid of it. It was because he threatened to shoot me, so it was in fact his own guilt that got rid of it. I NEVER wanted to change his hobbys or the things he enjoys out of life, all I wanted was to be treated with some kind of respect. I dont know why I thought this, I should have known better. Shamrocks past history (his ex wife)included even worse abuse than what I got. I didnt want to beleve that he would do that to me, after all he "loved me". Sorry to all who didnt want to read about my drama, but I refuse to let him have the power over my life, and the power to turn it around by telling some bogus story to make himself look like some heartbroken guy.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home